Creating Memories with Creative Memories - This is my why ...


I am often asked why do you do what you do, why do you take so many photos, why do you bother to make albums, and why do you do the 'Creative Memories' thing.  In return I simply ask, why not?

But if you really want to know, I  take photos to capture because I want to remember the everyday, and extraordinary moments of the life I live and share with family and friends.  I make photos albums because I want to record the stories that go with those photos, and I do what I do because my photos are my most precious possessions and it is between the covers of my Creative Memories albums that they are kept safe and it on the pages of those very special albums that our family stories are shared.

16 years ago today the unthinkable happened.  My life was turned upside down and inside out.  My heart and soul were ripped out.  My beautiful, funny, crazy daughter Briana was gone.


I scrapbook to record and remember the little things.  Page taken from my 2012 Day to Day album.


The albums I make tell the story of her life and the stories of the people who are most important to me - my family and friends.  I encourage and help others to do the same, so that their precious family photos and the stories that go with them are told - not lost or hidden away in a box somewhere or worse, a hard drive no-one ever looks at.  I'd love to help you too.

I do the 'Creative Memories' thing because Creative Memories are the only pages and albums I trust to keep my photos of Briana safe - it's as simple as that.

That is why I do what I do.  What is your why?

Noni x

Live, Crop Share!  Because life is for living, and memories are made to be shared.

Comments

Popular Posts